Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 22 Stocking, a few words on fit, and some rambling

I plan on using this blog for stocking updates, pictures, and other news. I will be updating very often, so check back to see what's going on at TRT!


First thing, I am stocking tomorrow (Monday) at 7 PM EST (hyenacart time).
I am so excited because I have something brand new, the Pure Luxury OBV Spartan! I actually have a customer to thank for this idea- she wanted to spice up the Spartan, and who can blame her? Plain white works so well, but it can get boring. I also could not have done this without my new and super awesome sewing machine. It is SO NICE not having to fight tooth and nail to get a machine to do what I want it to do!


Here are some pictures- and don't worry, the previews of the wipes will be up tomorrow. Sock Monkey anyone?
                                                             Pharaoh



Majesty

                               


And of course we have this cutie: 

                                

I don't usually do auctions, but this fabric is VHTF, and it didn't come cheap! So you decide how much you want to pay ;)


Now, I wanted to say something about the fit of the diapers. I have had my store open for almost a year now, so naturally there have been improvements and adjustments along the way. When I got my new sewing machine in late January, I was finally able to perfect my pattern! If you tried my diapers before, especially more than a couple months ago, and didn't like the fit...you should give it another shot!

Some improvements that have been made:
Longer wings (this was one of the first things)
Trimmer crotch (now less than 5", a good way to tell if you have an "old style" or not!)
Contour soakers (and yes, all my soakers snap in)
STRETCH! 
    -I have developed a great system to ensure ultimate stretchiness. And don't worry, I'm still using the all natural and organic materials that you all know and love!

Here are some pictures that a wonderful customer all the way in Norway took for me, and has generously agreed to share! These are the new fit, you can see how trim they are!

















In other exciting news:

I am now stocking at Crunchy Congo on hyenacart! There are a few diapers in stock right now, both regular OS and newborn OS

I have a wonderful collaboration going on with one of my favorite fellow HC WAHMs, Tia from Julibeans. She just opened a new store for Waldorf dolls and natural toys!

You can also find my doll diapers at Bamboletta, which I am just so excited about :) We are Bamboletta doll lovers around here, and I made my first doll diaper at the request of my three year old daughter


Feel free to leave comments, I love to hear customer feedback!

See you at the stocking tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment